Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween.

Pertaining to Halloween, I don’t celebrate it anymore. What I dislike about Halloween now is that if were to try or trick or treat I wouldn’t be able to get much candy like I use to, most would say that I’m too old to still be trick or treating anyway. When my sisters and I were younger this day use to be fun. Now that I think about it, it’s funny because when we would go my mom would never have enough money to buy us costumes, so we would either wear half costumes like just the mask, or we would wear our regular clothes with a lot of makeup and lipstick. It was always fun for us to get ready and put on a lot of makeup, but the best part of it was when we were done and later that night my sisters and I would gather each other and compare candy. We would see how got the most candy and exchange candy between each other. I was always the one with the least amount of candy because I was scared of Halloween when I was little, LOL so I didn’t really leave my mom’s side that much, I only got candy if she went up to a house with me.  Another part of Halloween I remember is when my mom use to take our candy away from use so we wouldn’t eat it all at one time. We would always sneak into the kitchen and dish out the candy among us. There were three of us so we would have one watching out for our mom in the kitchen doorway, and one watching the window, and the other grabbing the candy. What’s even funnier is that we never got caught unless one of us got mad at the other and told. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment